My New Book! – In All Good Book Stores NOW.
Are you ready to:
- Banish sugar and carb cravings?
- Overcome emotional eating?
- Manage your weight for life?
- Look and feel years younger?
- Regain energy, vitality and mental clarity?
- Reduce your risk of diabetes and other chronic diseases?
If so, Goodbye Sugar is the programme for you! Order Your Copy Here
Listen To My ‘Goodbye Sugar’ Interview With Matt Cooper
Tailored Nutrition And Lifestyle Plans For:
- Weight Management (Sugar Cravings, Low Energy, Diabetes)
- Digestive Problems (Constipation, Diarrhoea, IBS, Reflux, IBS)
- Food Intolerances (TestingAvailable)
- High Cholesterol / Blood Pressure
- Women’s Health (Fertility, PCOS, Endometriosis, Thrush, Cystitis)
- Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
Elsa Jones is a qualified Nutritional Therapist based in Dublin, Ireland. She offers one to one nutrition consultations in a Doctors clinic in Dublin or nationwide through phone consultations. Elsa can create a tailor made diet plan to address all types of health issues including Weight Loss, Sugar cravings, Blood Sugar Imbalances, Diabetes, Constipation, Bloating, Diarrhoea, Reflux, Food Intolerances, Allergies, Heart Burn, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Infertility, Endometriosis, PCOS, PMS, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, etc. Her nutrition consultations also cover Mental and Emotional Health issues such as Mood Swings, Anxiety, Low Mood, Depression, Fatigue, Poor Concentration, Adrenal Fatigue. Elsa has over a 90% success rate at treating the health issues of her clients. Each diet and nutrition plan is tailor made for each client along with an individual supplement plan. Elsa also provides nutrition talks and presentations to the corporate sector. Elsa Jones is an experienced Radio & TV Broadcaster and Columnist, Elsa regularly appears as a nutrition expert on RTE Televison and Newstalk Radio. She writes regular health features for the Irish Independent, Tatler magazine and Woman’s Way. Book a consultation now for a new you in 2015!