5 wk. Nutrition & Weight Management Course
Start Date: Jan 21st 2020
Tuesday Evenings: 7.30pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Iona Centre, Knocklyon, Dublin 16
(Online Programs available too)
- You will receive a comprehensive 28 Day Eating Plan with nutritionally balanced meal suggestions & recipes that are simple to make, enjoyable and effective for weight management.
- Smart Meal Planning & Time Saver Tips to help you cook smarter not harder.
- CBT* techniques that will get you into the right mind-set & keep you motivated to maintain healthy eating habits for life.
- Expert advice on foods & natural supplements that improve energy, mood, anxiety, hormone balance & sleep.
- CBT* techniques to conquer cravings & emotional eating
*Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a form of psychological therapy which examines how your thoughts affect your behaviour e.g. your eating behaviour. CBT is an effective treatment for a wide range of health issues, including weight management. Elsa holds a Diploma in CBT which is recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
The group environment is warm, informal, supportive and non-judgmental. There are no weigh-ins, no preachy finger-wagging and no pressure whatsoever to share your personal experiences. I ensure that attendants feel comfortable to ask all types of questions and share as much or as little as they wish with the group. I also welcome a bit of fun & laughter to keep the mood light & positive.
Feedback from 2019 Courses
- I’ve cut down on sweet treats, lost weight and I’m much happier in myself, the course has really changed the way I view food.
- I’ve more energy and I feel more alert, I felt foggy & fatigued before.
- I lost 5 pounds in the first 2 weeks which really motivated me to keep going.
- I love the meal plan & recipe booklet– it’s excellent & now my go-to recipe book!
- I feel stronger and much more in control around food.
- Your knowledge is so impressive & I love your balanced approach to eating & moderation.
- I am much more aware of what actually constitutes a nutritionally ‘balanced diet’
- Your tips are so clear, concise and well presented, it’s made healthy eating easy.
- I’m much more aware of my emotional eating, now I stop and think before I eat and I’m making better choices.
- I’ve massively increased my vegetable intake and it’s rubbing off on the rest of my family.
- I’ve cut out the mindless snacking & I recognize when I’m experiencing ‘emotional hunger’!’
- I love all your recipes, simple to make but very tasty and filling.
- I’m much more organized with planning meals and batch cooking.
- Well worth the time & money! Amazing value for what we got!
- I’ve done loads of healthy eating courses before but this is the best experience I’ve ever had
- I really appreciated the non preachy, relatable way you delivered the course. A very comfortable atmosphere within the group.
- I’m sleeping better and I’m eating 3 proper meals a day instead of snacking all day.
- I’m planning my meals and supermarket list much more effectively.
- I feel much less tired and foggy, I’ve realised all the sugar I was consuming drained me.
- My mood and energy has improved, I’m not half as tired as I was.
- Learning how various foods affect your body in good & bad ways has really motivated me to want to eat better, thank you.
- Not only did I learn a lot about nutrition, I learnt a lot about me!
- I will absolutely recommend this course to friends, thank you for your hard work & positivity.
- My focus has changed to eating for my health and not just to control calories and weight.
EARLY BIRD OFFER
EARLY BIRD PRICE: €130 (OFFER ENDS 30TH NOV)
FULL PRICE: €150
Can’t make the Dublin course? Wanna get started right away? Start an online program today!
Elsa Jones is a qualified Nutritional Therapist & Author of No. 1 Bestselling book ‘Goodbye Sugar’.
She has been working with clients for almost 10 years via her 1:1 consultations, online programs and group courses.