4 wk. Nutrition & Weight Management Course
Start Date: April 28th, 2020
Tuesday Evenings: 7.30pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Iona Centre, Knocklyon, Dublin 16
(Online Programs available too)
- You will receive a comprehensive 28 Day Eating Plan with nutritionally balanced meal suggestions & recipes that are simple to make, enjoyable and effective for weight management.
- Smart Meal Planning & Time Saver Tips to help you cook smarter not harder.
- CBT* techniques that will get you into the right mind-set & keep you motivated to maintain healthy eating habits for life.
- Expert advice on foods & natural supplements that improve energy, mood, anxiety, hormone balance & sleep.
- CBT* techniques to conquer cravings & emotional eating
*Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a form of psychological therapy which examines how your thoughts affect your behaviour e.g. your eating behaviour. CBT is an effective treatment for a wide range of health issues, including weight management. Elsa holds a Diploma in CBT which is recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
The group environment is warm, informal, supportive and non-judgmental. There are no weigh-ins, no preachy finger-wagging and no pressure whatsoever to share your personal experiences. I ensure that attendants feel comfortable to ask all types of questions and share as much or as little as they wish with the group. I also welcome a bit of fun & laughter to keep the mood light & positive.
Feedback from 2019 Courses
- I’ve cut down on sweet treats, lost weight and I’m much happier in myself, the course has really changed the way I view food.
- I’ve more energy and I feel more alert, I felt foggy & fatigued before.
- I lost 5 pounds in the first 2 weeks which really motivated me to keep going.
- I love the meal plan & recipe booklet– it’s excellent & now my go-to recipe book!
- I feel stronger and much more in control around food.
- Your knowledge is so impressive & I love your balanced approach to eating & moderation.
- I am much more aware of what actually constitutes a nutritionally ‘balanced diet’
- Your tips are so clear, concise and well presented, it’s made healthy eating easy.
- I’m much more aware of my emotional eating, now I stop and think before I eat and I’m making better choices.
- I’ve massively increased my vegetable intake and it’s rubbing off on the rest of my family.
- I’ve cut out the mindless snacking & I recognize when I’m experiencing ‘emotional hunger’!’
- I love all your recipes, simple to make but very tasty and filling.
- I’m much more organized with planning meals and batch cooking.
- Well worth the time & money! Amazing value for what we got!
- I’ve done loads of healthy eating courses before but this is the best experience I’ve ever had
- I really appreciated the non preachy, relatable way you delivered the course. A very comfortable atmosphere within the group.
- I’m sleeping better and I’m eating 3 proper meals a day instead of snacking all day.
- I’m planning my meals and supermarket list much more effectively.
- I feel much less tired and foggy, I’ve realised all the sugar I was consuming drained me.
- My mood and energy has improved, I’m not half as tired as I was.
- Learning how various foods affect your body in good & bad ways has really motivated me to want to eat better, thank you.
- Not only did I learn a lot about nutrition, I learnt a lot about me!
- I will absolutely recommend this course to friends, thank you for your hard work & positivity.
- My focus has changed to eating for my health and not just to control calories and weight
PRICE: €100, payable on the night.
Email me to reserve your place, number of places are limited.
Can’t make the Dublin course? Wanna get started right away? Start an online program today!
Elsa Jones is a qualified Nutritional Therapist & Author of No. 1 Bestselling book ‘Goodbye Sugar’.
She has been working with clients for almost 10 years via her 1:1 consultations, online programs and group courses.